Cape Town International Airport
Cape Town 7490
1. Head south towards Cape Town.
2. Join the N2 towards Cape Town.
3. Stay in the left hand lane. Take the turn off on to the M3 – Liesbeek Parkway.
4. Stay in the joining lane on the M3.
5. The lane then converges into 2 then single lane on to the N1 towards Paarl.
6. Stay on the N1 until you reach the turnoff to Klapmuts.(R44).
7. Take the Klapmuts (R44) exit and turn right at the stop street and pass under the N1 freeway.
8. At the second traffic light turn left on to the Franschhoek Road (R45).
9. When you reach the T junction turn right on to the R45.
10. Stay on the R45 and drive through Franschhoek until you reach the Huguenot Monument.
11. Turn left onto Lambrechts Rd – which is known as Mountain Pass Road.
12. Pass Haute Cabriere on your left.
13. Turn left at the entrance to MontMartre Chalets (about 70 metres past Haute Cabriere) and turn immediate right.
14. Follow the bricked driveway right to the top and park in the painted designated parking slots. Take care of oncoming traffic and the hairpin bend.
15. Press the reception intercom if necessary (usually someone will be there to meet you). If you do not get a response please phone the Duty Phone number on the Reception Sign.